The Portuguese Gold Visas program offers non-European citizens a simple and fast way to obtain a five-year residence permit and the possibility of applying for Portuguese nationality and, consequently, a European passport in the 6th year. The Gold Visa allows free movement in the Schengen area and is a great opportunity for third country nationals to buy holiday homes, make financial investments, establish their businesses in the EU or just move to a country known for the excellent quality of life, beautiful beaches, great weather, and its magnificent history and culture.
How to get your Gold Visa Real Estate Investments:
- Purchase goods worth 500,000 EUR or more.
- Purchase a building worth € 350,000 or more, including the cost of renovation, built at least 30 years ago or located in an urban regeneration area.
- Capital Investments - Transfer of Funds.
- Transfer of funds exceeding EUR 250 000 for artistic or cultural activities.
- Transfer of funds exceeding EUR 350 000 for research activities carried out by scientific institutions, public or private.
- Transfer of funds exceeding EUR 500 000 for investment in small and medium-sized enterprises (proven viable).
- Transfer of funds of EUR 1,000,000 or more.
- Creation of Workstations.
- Create at least 10 jobs in Portugal.